Sunday 17 January 2016

About

Welcome to Golden Books 24*7!

About Me and My Blog



I am Sona Dasgupta. I'm from the land of the highest number of readers- India, and lives in the city known for its hospitality- Patna. I'm 18 year old year old dreamer and a reader. I love to read books and write my stories, whose ideas comes to me at really inappropriate places (Like really inappropriate!). 
I'm sucker for Cute pups, chocolate mousse (Yum!) and free book goodies, I mean who doesn't love that! And if you promise to keep a secret, than I'll confess that I'm quite a cheater ( pssh! Don't tell any of my book boyfriends ! ).

      Books and I have been besties from a really long time, and after getting disappointed numerous times for not being able to find a efficient outlet to show my love towards it, I started this blog with the hope of lightening this stubborn candle at last.

 After some contemplation, I named the Blog Golden Books 24*7 . This was done on based on many reasons, first being our tagline - "Because all books are a golden treasure waiting for you to discover them day & night (24*7)."
            Another reason is the reason why this blog define me. You see, my name Sona means a lot of things, one of them is the "the golden one". So this blog mainly tells about all my books that I've read and continue reading without giving a thought to the time of the day. Yeah, I'm quite sneaky like that.

      I'm new to this blogging world and I'm still learning. And when I see some of the top book-blogs , the first thought that comes to my mind is - "wow , I've still got a lot to learn". But you know its okay. You can't just reach top of the mountain without starting the initial climb right? 

 And that's where I need your help. Yes you. Some of you be may be the top & popular bloggers I'm talking about. Some may be like me, still getting to know the field. Some might still be waiting for their own initiation or some may just wanna read. 
          But every one of you has one thing in common. A passion for reading. The smile when you hold a dear book in your hands. The random goofy dorky moments. The excitement when your most awaited book releases.
   Yes, you are the reader for today and tomorrow. And all I'm asking is to encourage me and everyone like me who need a little cheer up during their climb.

That being.... here are some quicks FAQs.

  • Publishers, authors, and other bloggers are welcome to contact me with any questions, suggestions, or book recommendations. You can contact me at sonaguptaforever@gmail.com 
  • I'm happy to review or promote your book! If you are interested, then please read my Review Policy for details or my Reviews Label to see my past reviews. I look forward to working with you!
  • The books I read come to me through the library, books I buy, contests, authors, and publishers. I do not receive any compensation for the reviews I write. All books I receive are in exchange for only a fair and honest review. You can find my reviews on my blog, Amazon.com, and Goodreads.

Thank you for your time,
Love,
Sona Dasgupta,
Official Blogger Of Golden Books 24*7.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment