Wednesday 25 November 2015

Some Important Revisals

 Hello fellow readers,
                      So some of you may remember that I started a blog feature called 'Wednesday Wonders', where every wednesday I used to post a book review. Well, I'm quite revising the feature now. You see in order to post these reviews, I had to complete a book in a very hurried manner, which was really frustrating, especially for those books which I would have loved to read slowly.

So basically every week I used to start a new book and I was like..




And then I'm so into it that I'm like....



And then I remember it's Wednesday and I need to hurry and I'm like...


Then at last I decided that this can't go on. So from now, I'm gonna write the reviews when I finished the books at my own pace. (yeah, you heard me right!)

         But then what about "Wednesday Wonders"? No worry! It's still gonna be there, but from now It will about the upcoming book release that I'm excited about.  Remember? Wednesday Wonders , book you ought to look out for? I guess it was fated from the begining.


So for now, 

Adios, Sayonara , Hasta-la-vista.
Sona Dasgupta.
                       




No comments:

Post a Comment